Name Badges Must Be Worn in the Building at All Times
- Please pick up your name badge at the Registration desk on your Set-up day.
- Badges are mandatory to have access to the show floor and elevators.
- If you have someone working with you, please add their name to your show badge request or request a badge for them at the front desk.
- Exhibitor Day - All extra badges need to be picked up on Saturday.
- Buyer Days – Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are focused on buyers. All rep help requesting badges will have to wait for buyers.
- Only those with badges will have access to the show floor.
- All applications must be signed and accompanied with full payment by check or credit card.
- Exhibitor listing in the show directory will be contingent upon receiving payment by Dec 5th.
- Fill in ALL lines and classifications on your application.
- Please submit your application online nwtrendshow.com/exhibitors/exhibitor-application.
- On or Before February 5th: Full refund
- February 6th – March 1st: 50% of the show fee and 100% of the booth fees will be refunded
- after March 2nd: 100% of the show fee and booth fee will be forfeited
- Priority placement will include all reps paid in full by January 24th. Booths will be assigned in a rotating fashion and those reps will be included in the show book.
Show Hours and Potential Move Out Penalty
- The show runs until 4:00pm, January 24th. Please keep your booth space show ready until then.
A penalty of $200 will be assessed for movement of rolling racks (either in or out), taping of boxes, and bagging items prior to 4:00pm.
- Please keep the show hours in mind as you schedule your departure time. Early flights will not release you from this policy.
- All fines must be paid prior to being allowed to show again.