* January 12 – January 24 – Early Bird Applications
* February 6th – Full Refund for cancellation
* February 6th – Ad files and payment due
* 10 days prior to show – Equipment order cut-off
* 10 days prior to show – Pre-Registered Buyer list distributed
* March 20-24 – FREE receiving and freight forward
* All shipments received after March 24th will need to pre-pay $10 per box!
SHIPPING & RECEIVING
There is no onsite shipping and receiving. PNAA will handle drayage. FREE receiving and freight forward is open March 20-24 ONLY.
$10 per package for late package deliveries.
• Incoming: NW Trend Show Booth # 14030 Main St, Suite E Duvall, WA 98019
• Please clearly label all incoming/outgoing freight with a new label and weight with:
(1) NW Trend Show (2) Your Name (3) Your Booth number.
• Outgoing freight may be left in a designated area on the show floor.
• We will freight forward for you. Remember to label all outgoing freight, including approximate weight.
• Palettes can not be received.
• We will donate any boxes left without labels
MOVE IN & MOVE-OUT
Load in/out reservations highly recommended.
Show help will be available by appointment.
Hand carts – 30 minute use is FREE with sign out. Additional time rental fee.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. Strictly enforced venue contract.
Airport shuttles are available online through most hotels.
Event shuttles available from group rate hotels. Schedules posted on site and at hotels.
Pre-order your tables, chairs, and racks 15 days prior to the show. Rates increase 50% after that.
Please see Step 4 Equipment to place your order.
Equipment quantities are limited and may not be available after stated date, so review the equipment email sent out with booth assignments.
Limited equipment will be available on site.
See Step 4 to order promotional displays.
NW Trend Show hanging body forms and pedestal displays. These will be placed by the PNAA Staff on the show floor. If you would like to locate these items in your booth, you will need to sign a special release form and then sign them back in at the end of the event.
You will be responsible for dressing your displays. Any damage or missing displays will be assessed $35.
It is essential that ads are paid prior to printing the show book. This may mean reps may need to be reimbursed for ad fee from their manufacturers. We will gladly create an invoice for you to submit. For delayed ad payment a $25 fee will be accessed. Please refer to important deadlines.